Friday 26 July 2013

The Sea, The Sea....

ICEBERG from TITANIC BREWERY

Colour: Bronze. Simple as that.

Head: You came to the right place, sir.

Fragrance: Lovely comforting malty fragrance - I could happily wear this as a perfume.





There's a haunting picture of the very iceberg that did for the Titanic, just for you.
And there is a haunting picture of the very pumpclip that advertises this beer in public houses and whatnot, just for you.
This beer is a wholesome, rounded face-full with a pleasing tang. There is a hint of strong tea in there, which I like because you can legitimately sink said face-full and go "Aaaaaahhhhhh, that's hit the spot" with relative impunity.
My notes call this an old-style booze with downability approaching a less tang-some, less alcoholic pint. I have no clue what I thought I meant by that. Still.
This from http://www.chesterbeerandwine.co.uk/, which is literally three doors away from me. So if you're in the area, pop round. Bring beer.
The bottle is clear glass, which I have since discovered is A Bad Thing. So, don't keep it in the sun. Luckily beer never hangs around long in my house. Unsurprisingly.



Score on the Corinthian Golden Ale Scale:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment